Start a career with a dynamic organisation that is changing peoples lives, pay starts at $19.00/hour. Benefits are generous and include various options for health insurance, dental, vision, gym or fitness reimbursement, a 401k match among other perks.
Corin is seeking a Warehouse Associate / Distribution Center Associate / to join our growing facility in Raynham, Route 24, that distributes medical hip and knee implants, technologies and instrument kits. We are looking for a team-spirited, organised, reliable, focused and committed individual who is keen and flexible to do overtime when required. Previous experience in a warehouse, logistics, supply chain and distribution would be advantageous but that can-do attitude is more important to us!
The main responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate / Distribution Center Associate to:
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by following quality policies and personnel procedures while complying with all applicable regulations, practices, and documented procedures related to our shipping, receiving, distribution center and loaner program
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Process orders and receipts quickly and efficiently using warehouse management software
- Create commercial invoices and packing slips for international shipments
- Create shipping labels using our Ship Manager software
- Box, secure, and ship all packages through designated shipping service
- Participate in regular cycle counts to maintain inventory
- Process all Reverse Logistics inventory
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies and customer complaints
- Pull and process all expired, RGA's, NCMR's, and recalls as directed a
The Ideal Warehouse Associate / Distribution Center Associate will have / be:
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Computer literacy - can send professional emails, basic excel skills and read key documentation
- A can do attitude - if you are keen, motivated, reliable and not afraid to work hard
- Warehouse, distribution or logistics experience would be an advantage but the above is more important to us.
- Ideally previous experience within a managerial or leadership role.
- Medical device industry experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrated abilities to work under time sensitive conditions
- Willing and able to lift objects up to 25lbs
Corin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Raynham, 480 Paramount Drive, Raynham, Massachusetts, United States of America