Corinium Centre, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester GL7 1YJ, UK Req #23
14 December 2022
Manufacturing Associate required to work at our impressive Cirencester Head office on Love Lane in Gloucestershire. Be part of a team that manufactures hip and knee implants for worldwide distribution with a focus on precision, quality, and customer demand. We need positive, flexible, reliable, accountable, safety conscious and focused Manufacturing Associates to join the manufacturing team with a good standard of secondary education – Maths and English Grade 4 / C or above.
Connect your ambition to our vision, our people and products change people’s lives.
Have you experience working on machinery, technology and or engineering, are you highly dextrous, detail focused and keen to learn new processes and procedures, as well as grow your career in manufacturing to become a Manufacturing Machinist or Specialist?
As a Manufacturing Associate, you will set, operate, inspect, load, check and deburr orthopaedic implants using various tools and CNC machines. You will also operate and work on assembly, laser marking, shot-blasting, the rumble, in-process clean and intermediate cleaning operations. You will be part of the Manufacturing shift team working closely with quality and engineering and liaise on handovers with the alternate shifts to ensure smooth running of the machines and to optimise production.
We offer great benefits to our Manufacturing Associate which include:
• Competitive progressive salary which increases as you gain more skills and experience
• Shift allowance based on your basic salary of 20% for double days, 33% for weeknights and 40% for weekend nights
• Annual bonus
• Pension starts at 6% increasing to 9.7% after 18 months
• Life Assurance – 6X your basic salary
• BUPA for you and your family
• Electric recharging points in our ample free parking area
• Super subsidized canteen with a roast dinner once a week and a great selection of hot and cold meals to enjoy
• Wellbeing programme
• A clean and safe factory environment with surrounding offices supporting the manufacturing function
• Monthly charity events and annual social events
• Work within a team that really cares about better health outcomes to patient
Corin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Corinium Centre, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester GL7 1YJ, UK