Clinical And Technology Associate - Midlands
Birmingham, UK ● Loughborough, UK ● United Kingdom ● Wolverhampton, UK ● Worcester, UK Req #82
05 January 2023
This role offers someone with a medical background or qualification, the opportunity to gain invaluable experience within the world of orthopaedic and medical sales! You will be required to attend to tasks within the operating room and deliver first -class service to new and existing customers. We’re looking for a motivated, positive, reliable, and agile individual who is continuously looking at ways to enhance the customer experience and keen to gain knowledge about state-of-the-art technology!
Connect your ambition to our vision, our people and products change people’s lives
Please note access to your own transport, full and clean driving licence and flexibility to travel is essential for this position to meet the business needs.
Corin head office in Cirencester is home to over 400 employees, made up of key departments including Operations, Research & Design, Clinical, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, Sales & Marketing and other Support Services that help get our hip and knee implants out for worldwide distribution with a focus on precision, quality, and customer demand.
The key responsibilities for a Clinical and Technology Associate are to:
- Gain excellent knowledge of all Corin products and technologies.
- Complete all the Corin Academy assignments relating to all Corin products and technologies.
- Provide comprehensive weekly planner in line with the defined minimum business objectives to the Line Manager.
- Provide support during operations to scrub personnel and to the surgeon, whilst dealing with any product / theatre queries which may arise.
- Be available to colleagues to cover their cases across different territories.
- Support the Corin Sales Executive / Sales Agent to expand the business in targeted accounts.
- Support the Corin Sales Executive / Sales Agent to audit L.T.C. instruments to ensure they are in good working order and conduct implant stock checks. Ensure correct for levels of usage and there is no missing stock.
- Be available to Theatre Manager to follow up on any potential problems that may occur with the supplying and collecting of instruments.
- Ensure that a high level of awareness is maintained as to legal, medical and changing practices that may affect Corin business.
- Adhere to local hospital procedures with regards to the product route to theatre and the end user.
- Organise training plan for each hospital this should include relevant new staff, new registrar, new radiographers.
- Provide support to improve the processes and communication between the field and Corin HQ.
- Support any activity that the manager considers effective to sustain, develop or accelerate new and existing business.
The ideal Clinical and Technology Associate will have/be:
- Sports therapy, orthopaedic, physiotherapy or clinical experience ideally.
- Previous theatre assistance experience would be highly desirable
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Results orientated and self-motivated.
- Ability to work autonomously within a field-based team.
We offer great benefits to our Clinical and Technology Associates which include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £5,400 car allowance
- Potential to earn up to £5,000, based on business sales performance.
- Excellent pension – starts at 6%, going up to 9.7% after 18 months
- Life assurance – Six times your basic salary
- Employee referral programme
- earn up to £1,000 for each successful hire.
- Private medical insurance with BUPA for you and your family
- Free annual eye tests and flu vaccinations
- Supportive and friendly work environment
Corin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 60
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Birmingham, UK
- Loughborough, UK
- United Kingdom
- Wolverhampton, UK
- Worcester, UK